Laboratory Syringe Pump
|13.7.2021||Posted by runzefluid under Advertising & Marketing|
Nanjing Runze Fluid Control Equipment Co., Ltd. founded in 2014, was born a high-tech manufacturer engaged in R&D, production, marketing, and service for microfluidic components including peristaltic pump, fluid control equipment, piston pump, multiport valve, tubing, plastic fittings, which are key parts in environmental analysis, laboratory, medical device, bio-pharmaceuticals, petrochemical engineering, food, and beverage.
Ⅰ. Use a syringe pump in the laboratory
Syringe pump is a common instrument used for uniform microinjection of liquid in life science research. Reasonable use of syringe pump in experiments can improve the accuracy and precision of experimental operation, avoid human operation errors, accelerate sample preparation and distribution, save medicines and actual dosage.
Providing a variety of models of lab syringe pumps can meet different applications in the field of life sciences. According to the number of channels, it can be divided into single-channel and multi-channel. According to the working mode, it can be divided into single push and push-pull and two-way push-pull mode. According to the structure, it can be divided into split type and combined type and so on. The syringe pump working principle is pretty simple.
Ⅱ. The characteristics of lab syringe pump products
- High-precision micro-liquid transmission in the field of laboratory research;
- The split-type syringe pump is small in size and light, easy to hold or install in a stereotaxic instrument;
- The flow is wide and easy to adjust;
- A variety of syringe material options to meet the chemical resistance requirements of various fluids: plastic, glass, stainless steel;
- Provide multi-channel syringe pump (up to 10 channels), suitable for multi-channel precision liquid transmission applications;
- Provide programmable syringe pump, which can be programmed according to application needs to realize complex experimental process;
- With remote control and computer control functions, it is easy to integrate the experimental system;
- The button operation is simple and convenient;
- The maximum linear thrust reaches 450N, which is suitable for high-pressure injection applications.