How to Make the Electric Scooter More Durable?
|27.5.2021||Posted by iumicromobility under Advertising & Marketing|
With the rapid development of science and technology and rapid development of the city, people around the world ride electric scooters more often due to various reasons such as environmental protection, travel efficiency, convenience and health benefit. No matter what their original intentions are, riding scooters can make us happy and relaxed. So how can we make it’s use time last longer?
Ⅰ. The methods to prolong electric scooters’ lifetime
- Please use the original charger for charging to avoid damage to the battery or safety accidents due to the use of chargers with different parameters.
- The urban electric scootershould be placed in a dry, ventilated, and normal temperature environment to prevent the battery from getting damp or exploding when heated.
- Make sure to charge the battery once a month if it is not used for a long time.
- Pay attention to the charging time, unplug the power when it is full.
Daily cleaning: electric scooters as a kind of micro-mobility devices are belong to electrical appliances, and water is the nemesis of electrical components. Therefore, daily cleaning should be avoided directly with water. You can simply wipe the surface with a wet towel.
Ⅱ. The main inspection contents of the electric scooter’s wheels
The urban electric scooter relies on wheels to move, so certain inspections and maintenance must be done for the wheels in daily maintenance. The main inspection contents include:
- Check whether the wheels are shaking. If there is obvious shaking, some parts may be loose, and maintenance should be done in time.
- Check the degree of wear of the wheels, and replace severely worn wheels in time.
After the electric scooter has been used for a period of time, it is recommended to go to the after-sales service center for maintenance. A comprehensive inspection is needed to check whether the machine has any aging or damaged accessories, and replace with new accessories to maintain the safety and stability of the scooter.