What Are the Advantages of Precision Stamping and Processing Precautions
|25.5.2021||Posted by Dongguan-Cailong under Advertising & Marketing|
Ⅰ. Compared with traditional methods, precision stamping has the following advantages:
- Precision stamping has high production efficiency, simple operation, and easy realization of mechanization and automation. This is because the stamping process relies on punching dies and stamping equipment to complete the process. Ordinary punching machine can reach dozens of times per minute, high-speed punching machine can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute, and each punching can get a stamping part.
- The precision stampingdie guarantees the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, generally does not damage the surface quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the mold is generally longer, so the quality of the stamping parts is stable and interchangeability is good with high accuracy.
- Precision stamping can process parts with a wide range of sizes and complex shapes, such as stopwatches of clocks, automobile longitudinal beams and automobile covering parts. In addition, the cold deformation and hardening of the material during the stamping process make the stamping strength and rigidity higher.
- Generally speaking, precision stamping will not produce chips and waste, so the consumption of materials is less and no other heating equipment is needed.
Ⅱ. Matters needing attention in precision stamping processing operations:
- The operator must understand the model, specification and performance of the precision stamping equipment, and four checks before the shift: check the shift record, check the electrical appliances, check the safety device, check the mold;
- Achieve fixed person, fixed point, fixed quality, quantitative and regular lubricating oil;
- For presses with photoelectric protection circuit, the appropriate working position of the photoelectric should be debugged and tested before starting;
- Check the mold fixation and safety devices before work. Test drive only after everything is normal. After the slow train runs for a week, drive idling for 2-3 minutes. Check that the equipment operation and lubrication are normal before starting work;
- When installing the mold, use a slow car to adjust, and it is strictly forbidden to use the press with overload;
- During the working process of the press, it is strictly forbidden to clean and lubricate it and the die;
- When placing the blank in the die and removing the workpiece from the die, be sure to use appropriate tools. After the press is started, it is strictly forbidden to readjust the position of the blank placed in the die;
- After each impact of the slider, you should leave the press switch or button and operating rod to avoid danger when taking the workpiece from the die;
- The operation must be concentrated, it is strictly forbidden to enter the mold anastomosis range with hands, and operate strictly according to the process requirements;
- When there are more than two people operating, they should be ordered to drive and cooperate well with each other. After the emergency stop, when the production is resumed, the workers in front of and behind the machine must greet them for unified action and coordination.
- In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button and continue working after troubleshooting. Generally, it is not allowed to press the emergency stop button excessively to reduce damage to the machine tool;
- It is strictly forbidden to place unfixed tools and other sundries on the workbench. When placing unprocessed parts on the workbench, the stacking height must be less than 50mm or more of the closed height;
- The machine must be stopped when repairing the machine tool or the mold on it, and it must be listed next to the switch or switch. When grinding and repairing the mold on the press, the mold guide post and guide sleeve must be covered tightly;
- Cut off the power supply after work, stop the motor, and close the air valve. The slider is at the top dead center, so that the equipment is in a stopped state, and various records are filled in;
- When wiping the blanks and cleaning up the waste, you must wear gloves to avoid hurting your hands;
- Do a good job in civilized production and implement various rules and regulations; new workers must have safety education and pre-job training, and the team must be responsible for it; strictly implement safety operating procedures.
Cailong is one of professional automotive metal stamping companies and automotive spring manufacturers. We provide CNC Milling, CNC Turning, spring wholesale and so on. Want to know more? Please contact us.