The Characteristics and Advantages of Air Shipping Services
|16.4.2021||Posted by realhonglee under Advertising & Marketing|
- The definition and origin of air shipping services
Air transportation services have six characteristics: commodity, service, international, paramilitary, capital, technology and risk-intensive, and natural monopoly. Air shipping can be divided into different types according to different standards. Air transportation originated in 1871. Due to the international economic downturn in the past two years, the air transportation industry has encountered bottlenecks. However, in the future, air transportation still has a broad development space worth exploring.
- Advantages of air shipping services:
(1) Fast. “Fast” is the biggest feature and advantage of air shipping company service. Modern jet airliners have a cruising speed of 800 to 900 km/h, which is 5 to 10 times faster than cars and trains, and 20 to 30 times faster than ships. The longer the distance, the more time can be saved by air shipping, and the faster the characteristic is.
(2) Great mobility. Airplanes flying in the air are much less restricted by route conditions than cars, trains, and ships. It can connect two places at any distance on the ground, and can fly regularly or irregularly. Especially for emergency tasks such as rescue, supply, and first aid in remote areas, air shipping has become an indispensable means.
(3) Comfortable and safe. The cruising altitude of jet airliners is generally around 10,000 meters, and the flight is not affected by low air currents, and is stable and comfortable. The cabins of modern civil airliners are spacious, low noise, and equipped with catering, audio-visual and other facilities, and passengers have a high degree of comfort. Due to the advancement of science and technology and the strict requirements on the airworthiness of civil aviation airliners and other air transportation companies, the safety of air transportation has been greatly improved than before.
(4) The basic construction period is short and the investment is small. To develop air transportation, in terms of equipment conditions, only the purchase of aircraft and the construction of an airport are required. Compared with the construction of railways and highways, generally speaking, the construction period is short, the area is small, the investment is low, and the results are quick. According to calculations, to establish a communication line between two cities 1,000 km apart, if the passenger capacity is the same, the investment in building a railway is 1.6 times that of opening a route, and opening a route will only take 2 years.
Shanghai Realhong International Logistics Co., Ltd. is a professional international logistics companies. We provide Air Freight, Road Freight, air cargo services and so on. Want to know more? Please contact us.