Storage and Maintenance of High Temperature Adhesive Tape
|20.3.2021||Posted by hopelightcn under Advertising & Marketing|
High temperature tape has the advantages of excellent high temperature resistance and can be used in high temperature. So, what is the principle of high temperature resistance of high temperature adhesive tape? In fact, its high temperature resistance is mainly due to its base material and glue different from ordinary tape. The glue of high temperature adhesive tape is a kind of glue made of heat-resistant molecules, and its structure is relatively stable when heated. High temperature tape is widely used because of its excellent high temperature resistance. How should we store and maintain it?
(1) The tape should be stored in the warehouse to prevent sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with organic solvents of acid, alkali and oil. Keep clean and dry. The storage temperature is between – 15 ℃ and 40 ℃.
(2) The tape should be placed in rolls and not folded. If the storage time is too long, it should be turned once a season.
(3) Crane is used for handling and conveying high temperature adhesive tapess. The sling with crossbeam should be used to lift the belt smoothly to prevent damage to the belt edge. It is not allowed to load and unload recklessly, which can cause looseness.
(4) The type and standard of adhesive tape should be selected reasonably according to the needs of application and specific conditions.
(5) It is not allowed to connect (match) different types, standard models, strength and cloth layers.
(6) The conveyor belt joint adopts hot vulcanized rubber joint to increase reliability and maintain high effective strength.
(7) The diameter of conveyor roller and small pulley of conveyor belt shall comply with relevant regulations.
(8) Tape should not snake or creep. It is necessary to keep the drag roller and vertical roller sensitive, and the tension should be moderate.
(9) When the conveyor is equipped with baffle and cleaning equipment, the abrasion of the belt should be prevented.
(10) Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the belt, and foreign substances will affect the tension difference of high temperature adhesive tapes such as crack.
(11) In case of any early damage to the adhesive tape in use, the cause shall be found out and repaired in time to prevent the occurrence of adverse consequences.