Five common senses for maintaining oil press
|29.12.2020||Posted by Richarder under Advertising & Marketing|
The small oil press equipment company teaches you five common senses for maintaining an oil press:
1. Every smooth part should avoid the intrusion of dust and other sundries special lollipop packing machine. The oil quality of the gearbox should be checked once a year. If there is any change, all the oil should be changed.
2. The smooth condition should be checked after every 50 hours of work. The oil billet above the reduction box must not be short of oil. The screw shaft adjustment screw bearing adjustment screw hole should be filled with butter special lollipop production line. The automatic small oil press equipment is strictly prohibited from dry grinding.
3. When the consumption of the automatic small oil press equipment is reduced and the cake or the oil is abnormal, the screw shaft should be drawn out, and the wear condition of the screw, press bar and cake outlet should be checked. The worn parts should be replaced in time.
4. When the full-automatic small oil press equipment is stored for a long time during the consumption season flat lollipop forming machine, you should stop the maintenance once, and disassemble and wash the snails, press strips, and cake outlets and re-paint them, and put them in a dry place.
5. After the work of each shift, the remaining cake in the machine should be cleaned up, and the dust and grease on the surface of the machine should be wiped clean.