THE USAGE OF SCANNERS AND COMPARISON OF DIFFERENT TYPES
|23.12.2020||Posted by projecticodis under Advertising & Marketing|
As a high-tech product integrating photoelectricity and machinery, scanner has become a necessary electrical appliance for daily office and life due to its unique digital “image” acquisition capability, low price and excellent performance. Scanners can be divided into platform type/flat plate type, drum type, portable type, high-speed camera, business card scanner, etc. There are certain requirements for their purchase, use, installation, sharing and maintenance, and some common faults need to be handled in time. The following is an introduction to the usage, classification, advantages and disadvantages of scanners.
Introduction to scanner
Scanner is a kind of computer external instrument equipment, which can display, edit, store and output digital input equipment by capturing images and converting them into computers. The principle of scanner is to use photoelectric technology and digital processing technology to convert graphics or image information into digital signals by scanning.
Purpose of scanner
Scanner can scan photos, text pages, drawings, art pictures, photographic negatives, film films, and even three-dimensional objects such as textiles, sign panels, printed board samples, etc. to extract and convert original lines, graphics, text, photos, and planar objects into editable and added files. Scanners are suitable for office automation (OA) and are widely used in signage panels, printed boards, printing industries, etc.
(1) Fine arts and pictures can be organized in documents;
(2) Scan and input the printed text into the word processing software, thus avoid the trouble of typing again;
(3) The printed plate and panel label samples can be scanned and entered into the computer, and the wiring diagram of the plate can be designed and copied, thus solving the problem of plate making and improving the plate making efficiency;
(4) Automatic input and editing of PCB sketches, automatic input of Chinese character panels and complex icons, and modification of pictures can be realized;
(5) Adding images to multimedia products;
(6) Integrate visual information in the literature to enable it to exchange and communicate more effectively.
form type/plate type
|Fast scanning speed, high quality, most commonly used.||Large in size, limit the area of scanned documents (A4 size)|
|Drum-type||Erect design, capable of handling documents of various sizes.||Slower than platform type, more expensive than platform type, be careful when placing it|
|Portable type||Convenient, small in size, fast scanning speed||Relatively small scanning length|
|High-speed camera||Small size, easy to carry, fast scanning speed and printing function||More expensive|
|Business card scanner||Small size, easy to carry and fast scanning speed||Limited usage a, uneconomical.|
|Paper feed scanner||Automatic paper feed scanning with good color processing effect||Can only scan a single page|
|Photo scanner||The image quality is high and is a substitute for digital cameras.||Expensive, and can only process photos|
|3d scanner||Can restore 3D scenes with high efficiency and precision||Scanning speed, expensive|
Icodis provide icodis projector, icodis scanner, COMPACT PRO G3, mini office projector, dlp pocket projector, mini hd movie projector, tiny portable projector and etc, want to know more? Please contact us.