What are the Types of Bearing? (Part 1)
|16.12.2020||Posted by zwabearings under Advertising & Marketing|
The accuracy, performance, life and reliability of the bearing play a decisive role in the accuracy, performance, life and reliability of the host. According to the different friction properties of the moving parts, the types of bearing can be divided into rolling bearings and sliding bearings.
- The composition of rolling bearings: outer ring, cage, rolling element, inner ring.
- Four major parts of rolling bearings:
The inner ring is usually tightly fitted with the shaft and rotates together with the shaft.
The outer ring is usually matched with the housing hole of the bearing seat or the shell of the mechanical part to play a supporting role.
The rolling elements are evenly arranged between the inner and outer rings with the assistance of the retainer.
Its shape, size and quantity directly determine the bearing capacity of the bearing.
The cage separates the rolling elements evenly and guides the rolling elements to move on the correct track.
- Types of the rolling elements: ball, spherical roller (symmetrical/asymmetrical), cylindrical roller, needle roller, tapered roller.
- Types of cages: ferrous metal cages, non-metallic cages, non-ferrous metal cages.
- Classification of rolling bearing dimensions:
① Miniature bearings-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range D <26mm;
② Small bearings-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 26 ≤D＜60mm;
③ Small and medium-sized bearings-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 60 ≤D＜120mm;
④ Medium and large bearings-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 120 ≤ D <200mm;
DALIAN GUANGYAGN BEARING is a professional ball bearing company, we focuses on producing different types of ball bearings and roller bearings with high quality. Want to know more, please contact us.