NOTES ON VACUUMS AND FLOOR CARE
|10.10.2020||Posted by 更好的 under Advertising & Marketing|
Choosing the right vacuum cleaner, you will be able to properly care and maintain the floor in the next few years. You will have a clean home and retain the luster of the new wooden floor. Let’s take a look at the Vacuums and Floor Care category column, and you can find all you want at Betteryoyo.
Notes on the vacuum cleaner
- Most traditional vacuum cleaners have roller brushes with thick bristles, and these brush heads may leave scratches on the hardwood floor. In addition, driving the roller brush will also spread dirt, dust, sand, debris, etc., making it more difficult to clean. Avoid using a roller brush. The purpose of the roller brush is to remove the dirt, hair, and debris hidden in the carpet. Moreover, the use of vacuum cleaner roller brushes will actually do more harm than good, because they will scratch the wooden floor surface. If a vacuum cleaner without a rolling brush is not available, then choose a vacuum cleaner that can turn off the brush to prevent it from rotating.
- Vacuum cleaners designed for carpets often have plastic wheels that scratch the surface of the wooden floor. In addition, the wheels of these vacuum cleaners also lack pads needed to further prevent damage. Pads and rubber wheels – Rubber wheels and additional rubber pads will help prevent scratches and other damage. In addition, before starting to vacuum, please check the wheels, remove dirt on the wheels, etc.
- A compact, lightweight, and easy-to-carry vacuum cleaner that can easily slide across wooden floors for easy cleaning. The less pressure applied to the floor, the better.
- Good suction -it must have excellent suction quality and power (in any case, this is the function you are looking for). This will ensure that no dust, sand, debris, etc. are left behind.
- For wooden floors, upright vacuum cleaners or horizontal vacuum cleaners, which is better is still controversial. Each of them has advantages and disadvantages, so it really depends on your preference. If you have to choose between the two, it is recommended to use the horizontal type, because they are usually lighter and easier to operate without scratching the floor. And for your satisfaction, you can buy home accessories online at betteryoyo.
Use the right vacuum cleaner on a wooden floor
It is not recommended to use a steam vacuum cleaner on hardwood floors. Moisture (and heat) will damage the wooden floor and its surface. This will also lead to the separation of the surface of the parquet and the core. The microfiber dust pad and vacuum cleaner specially designed for wooden floors make your wooden floors safer.
With the right vacuum cleaner, how often does it take to dry clean the wooden floor?
- For areas with large wind and sand, it is better to use a vacuum cleaner to dry the wooden floor once a day;
- For public places, even need to do vacuum cleaning 2-3 times a day;
- For homes, wooden floors in living rooms and study rooms should be cleaned at least 3 times a week with a vacuum cleaner;
- For furniture places, use the vacuum cleaner to dry the wooden floor of the bedroom 1-2 times a week;