Advantages and application of soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation
|28.9.2020||Posted by yanghm under Advertising & Marketing|
Soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation from coir fiber industries is washed, heat-treated, screened, and graded before being processed into coco peat products of various granularity and denseness, which are then used for horticultural and agricultural applications and as industrial absorbent. Usually shipped in the form of compressed bales, briquettes, slabs, or discs, the end user usually expands and aerates the compressed coco peat by the addition of water. A single kilogram of dry coco peat will expand to 15 liters of moist coco peat.
Soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation is available in a variety of air/water combinations that allow the grower to steer the water content on a daily or seasonal basis. We pre-cut drainage and planting holes, and pre-drilled dripper holes according to your requirements.
We also offer customized Grow Bag sizes. Load full site to review all standard sizes and pre-cut hole configurations. Soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation is sleeved in co-extruded polythene bags, with customized UV treatment for intended crop and production cycle requirements.
Advantages of soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation
1. A perfect multipurpose growing media for horticulture & floriculture.
2. Coco peat is a viable alternative to peat moss.
3. High water holding/retention capacity.
4. Soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation has high air-filled porosity.
5. Stores and releases nutrients over extended periods of time.
6. Enhanced root penetration.
7. Allows efficient transfer of soil nutrients to roots.
8. Free from weed seeds or pathogens.
9. Coco peat is much lighter than soil, hence best suited for terrace gardens.
10. 100% bio-degradable, organic, and renewable resource.
11. Contains natural substances and beneficial microbes for plant growth.
12. Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous disposals.
Application of soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation
1.Producers of growing media.
2.As a potting mix.
3.Soilless cultivation cocopeat coir cultivation as a soil conditioner.
4.Seedling nurseries/seed raising substrate.
5.Golf constructors /sports field constructors.
6.Lawns, nurseries & landscaping.