How are cotton towels woven?
|18.9.2020||Posted by Richarder under Advertising & Marketing|
The production process of the cotton towel manufacturer silk conventional towel!
1. The silk manufacturer uses pure cotton imported raw yarn, and it needs to be dyed. Some need to rewind.
2. Warping of pure cotton yarn also called wheel axle.
3. After weaving and warping, the thread strength is not enough and always breaks, but also needs to be sizing, generally, the single yarn needs to be sizing.
4. Pure cotton towels are bleached and dyed. The products after weaving are called grey customized lovely style polyester printed jacquard beach towel, which needs to be bleached and dyed, including dyeing, water absorption, softening, and whitening.
5. After the cotton towel comes back, it will be finished, including sewing and finishing. Sewing includes running (large) side and blocking horizontal head, car logo. Finishing includes sorting and grading. First-class products are directly packaged and put into storage. Second-class products that can be repaired are repaired into first-class products and then put into storage. Those that cannot be repaired but have little impact on quality are classified as second-class, and there are serious quality problems that cannot be improved. It is a defective product.
6. Pure cotton wholesale factory custom design microfiber outdoor yoga towel are packaged and put into the warehouse, and they are put into the warehouse separately by item number and color.
7. Delivery of pure cotton customized promotional custom 100% cotton printed yoga towel products.
A complete hotel cotton towel production process is over!