Úvodní stránka » Advertising & Marketing » HOW TO AVOID THE ALUMINUM DIE-CASTING GETS BLACKENED AFTER SHOT BLASTING?
HOW TO AVOID THE ALUMINUM DIE-CASTING GETS BLACKENED AFTER SHOT BLASTING?
|17.8.2020||Posted by 压铸 under Advertising & Marketing|
The reasons for blackened aluminum die casting parts after shot blasting are:
- The dust removal is not done in the equipment during shot blasting;
- There are oil stains, mold release and moisture on the casting surface;
- Stainless steel pellets are not pure enough.
To prevent the aluminum die casting parts from blackening after shot blasting, here is some suggestion:
- The shot blasting equipment must have a relatively complete automatic dust removal effect;
- The surface of the casting should not be contaminated with oil, mold release agent, moisture or other impurities. If necessary, the casting should be washed and dried before shot blasting;
- Purchase pure steel shots, if necessary, add 10 ~ 30% aluminum shots to increase the whiteness after shot blasting. The specific amount depends on the requirement of the parts.