Precautions for the Set-up of Leno Mesh Anti Hail Nets
|31.7.2020||Posted by 美邦 under Advertising & Marketing|
- Set it up generally before the end of May (before bagging). Put it away in a sunny day after harvests.
- A professionally directed set-up shall strive to a scientific plan, an economical cost, a reasonable structure and a secured rack.
- The net class differs by the located hail zone and the affordability of an orchard. High-strength nets with cement poles are recommended for where there always is intensified hail continuously. Others may be relatively inferior, however, the steel one is an unwise choice.
- Prefabricate the base plate in case of the base sink. All the main poles shall be ground anchored with proper anchor blocks and steel strands, among which the four corners’ must be doubled. For mountain orchards, the ground anchor can be replaced by the internal ejector rod.
- At least three people are required at the same time to set up a leno mesh anti hail net. The aerial work allows only the young with no hypertension or acrophobia. Precautions are to fasten the safety rope and to secure the ladder.
- The leno mesh anti hail net should be kept away from the fire and free from rats whenever and wherever.
WHO WE ARE
Meyabond Industry & Trading (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is located in Babaoshan South Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing, China.It is an exporter and manufacturer of plastic netting strictly in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Standard.
The agricultural netting manufacturers Silo Net & Gravel Bags, Anti horticultural netting, Ground Cover Fabric, Ground Cover Fabric, Mesh Bag(fruit & vegetable mesh bag, date palm tree mesh bags, critus covers), Oyster Bags, HDPE Flat Net, Sun Shade Net, Anti Hail Net, Anti Bird Net. Its products are mainly used in the field of Agriculture, construction, aquaculture, and other industries, mine and sell well in over 50 countries and regions of Europe, America, Asia, Africa.