Industrial Glass Beads
|21.7.2020||Posted by tenroadsglass under Advertising & Marketing|
The raw material of the glass beads is glass sand, which is fused into a spherical shape by high-temperature suspension and then annealed to eliminate internal stress and prevent breakage. This transparent, clear spherical structure product does not have particles embedded in the workpiece during use, contaminating the workpiece or causing other damage. Using different sizes of abrasives and different operating parameters, the glass beads will have a special decorative effect by selective localized controlled blasting on the surface of the workpiece.
Transparency, compactness and structural homogeneity, total chemical and biological inertness, impermeability to liquids, gases, vapors and microorganisms, inalterability over time, stabilizability and perfect ecological compatibility thanks to the possibility of recycling for an infinite number of times. These are the exceptional intrinsic characteristics of glass, entirely made up of mineral substances naturally inert.
Glass beads are good blasting and abrasive media which can be used in an industrial area, For cleaning, finishing, peening, and deburring applications. This media generally gives a brighter matte finish.
They are normally used on blasting, grinding, water treatment, oil well drilling.
TENROAD has grinding glass beads, oil well drilling glass beads, glass bead filter media for water treatment, hollow glass beads for sale, welcome to inquiry.
Application of Industrial Glass Beads
- Matt surface treatment of stainless steel products (such as stainless steel sinks, cabinets, cookers, metal necessities, matte treatment)spherical glass beads for airfield markings
- Cleaning of various abrasive tools, removing tensile stress of various parts and increasing fatigue resistance. Extend product life and improve resistance to stress and corrosion. (such as aircraft engine turbines, blades, shafts, landing gear, various spring gear hydraulic parts, etc.)
- Integrated circuit plates; plastic sealing on the tube before tin cleaning and deburring
- Medical machinery, paper machinery, textile Shot peening and finishing of machinery and all kinds of hardware products; surface treatment of various non-ferrous metal pipe fittings and precision castings, deburring, removing residue
- Rust removal inside and outside of various types of parts, in addition to oxides, polishing to rough, Clearing stress
- Surface treatment of various jewelry watches, lamps, cosmetic bottles, and eyeglass accessories.