Function And Characteristics Of Geotextile
|6.3.2020||Posted by Richarder under Advertising & Marketing|
Function Of Geotextile
1. For reinforcement in backfilling of the wall , or for anchoring the faceplate of the wall . To construct a wraparound wall or abutment.
2. Strengthen the flexible pavement and repair the cracks on the road to stop reflection cracks on the paved surface.
3. Increase the steadiness of gravel slope and reinforced soil to stop erosion and freezing damage of soil at the coldness .
4. Isolation layer between ballast and subgrade or between subgrade and soft subgrade.
5. Isolation between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, and between different permafrost layers.Filtration and reinforcement.
6. The filter layer of the initial upstream dam face of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and therefore the filter layer of the system within the backfill soil of the wall.
7. Filter layer round the drainage culvert or gravel drainage culvert.
8. Filter layer of water well, relief well or inclined pressure pipe in water conservancy project.
9. The isolation layer of polyester nonwoven wholesale polyester nonwoven geotextile between highway, airport, railway and artificial rockfill and therefore the foundation.
10. the world dam is internally drained vertically or horizontally and buried into the soil to dissipate the void water pressure.
11. The drainage behind the impervious geomembrane or under the concrete protective surface of the world dam or embankment.
12. Eliminate water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure on the liner and water seepage around the buildings.
13. Artificial filling of ground and drainage of playground foundation.
14. Roads (including temporary roads), railways, embankments, earth and rock DAMS, airports, sports grounds, etc., to strengthen weak foundations.