The Reasons and Solutions UV Printer Flying Ink and Cross-color
|22.1.2020||Posted by Orinjet under Advertising & Marketing|
The main reason why UV printers fly ink is:
- Static cause
If the UV printer is in a low humidity environment and the environment is dry, static electricity is easily generated between the nozzle and the material, so that ink flying may occur during the printing process.
- The nozzle voltage is too high
If the voltage displayed on the head plate indicator light is red and the alarm condition occurs, the flying ink will appear during the use.
- When the machine is used for a long time, the machine nozzle will be disconnected. This phenomenon will inevitably lead to the machine flying ink.
- The electronic control system controls the pulse spacing of the nozzle to be irrationally caused.
The unreasonable pulse distance between ignition of the nozzle controlled by electronic control system causes the flying phenomenon.
- The nozzle is too high
Generally, the height of the nozzle and material should be controlled between 1mm and 20mm. If the nozzle exceeds the range of its own spray, it will definitely fly.
Solutions to the above problems:
- For flying ink caused by static electricity, it is necessary to add an electrostatic bar or add a ground wire to shield it.
- If the nozzle voltage is too high, the circuit board needs to be modified, or the circuit is changed to avoid this problem.
- Print the test strip and check the condition of the nozzle. If it is found to be blocked or faint, it is necessary to clean the passage of the nozzle to keep it open. Solution to the disconnection of the nozzle: It is necessary to check the condition of the nozzle frequently to see if there is any illusion or blockage. If it is, it needs to be processed immediately, otherwise the flying phenomenon cannot be avoided.
- The problem of electronic control system needs special technical personnel to carry out maintenance to solve.
- If the distance between the nozzle and the carrier is too high, it is easy to solve as long as the distance is shortened.
Although the UV printer has some shortcomings, it does not affect his popularity. Because it has the biggest advantage over traditional printers, there are no restrictions on the printing material. It can realize direct printing and one-time imaging. Its printing effect far exceeds the traditional printing effect, and it can also realize the personalized effect of embossing personality, eliminating the need for many repeated processes such as plate making, filming, and color registration. The products are more and more complicated today, but no matter how intricate, UV flatbed printers can achieve one printing!