10 Common Adhesive Properties of Adhesive
|19.1.2020||Posted by golohopolymer under Advertising & Marketing|
- Instant adhesion. Instant adhesive is not required to be heated and pressurized. The characteristics of adhesives:fast curing and strong bonding strength. The pull of a 6.45 square centimeter adhesive is enough to lift a car. Such adhesion has a great effect on the continuous production line.
- Adhesion of structural parts. Structural parts adhesion refers to the adhesion of structures, such as buildings, vehicles, ships, aircraft, spacecraft, and other structures, which can withstand a prolonged period of load and stresses. According to different uses, it should also have various special adhesive properties, like automotive silicone adhesive. For example, the adhesive for making aircraft can reduce the structural quality of the aircraft and increase speed. It also makes the surface smooth, which is favorable for navigation. It also has the sealing, anti-corrosion and other properties.
- Liquid sealing leakage. Some adhesives are liquid at normal temperature, which are applied to various connections or areas that need to be sealed, forming a flexible rubber layer that can replace the usual gasket and seal.
- Underwater adhesion. In the construction of dams or Bridges, in shipbuilding, in the defense industry, it can connect the prefabricated parts on land to the parts under water, thus greatly simplifying the constructive process and speeding up the construction progress.
- Oil surface adhesion. The oil surface do not need to remove oil, which simplifies the process, and has good adhesion strength.
- Hot melt adhesion. Hot melt adhesive is a kind of solid. It can be glued when it is heated and melted into fluid. After the bonding, it is cooled to solid to form solid adhesive. Hot-melt adhesives are made up of thermoplastic polymers with tackifier and so on.
- High-temperature resistance adhesion and ultra-low temperature bonding. The general high performance silicone can withstand the temperature below 100 ℃. The inorganic adhesive is able to endure about 600 ℃, and the ceramic adhesive is the best, and it can resist higher temperature at 1300 ℃. The super low temperature adhesive can maintain high strength and toughness at -196 ℃, or even lower temperature at -269 ℃.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive. This product is used for the adhesion of commodity labels, the sealing of cartons, the binding of wire bundles and the protection of the surface of high-gloss metal plates.
- Medical adhesion. Medical adhesive has become an indispensable new material for medical treatment. For example, the adhesion of the kidney, the anastomosis of blood vessels, the anastomosis of the wound, the esophagus or biliary tract, the adhesion and repair of the dental, the bone connection, it can play a very good role.
- In addition, there is also conductive adhesive for electronic device leads, and conductive adhesive with silver powder as conductor. It is used in high-transparency optical glass glue and photosensitive curing adhesive and electron beam curing adhesive for optical glass bonding.
GOLOHO POLYMER was founded in China, setting up factory to develop and produce rtv grease. Now the company embraces united and dynamic team, experienced R&D center, advanced detection method, strong manufacture capacity as well as customer-oriented service. RFQ today!