|5.1.2020||Posted by shingenzymes under Advertising & Marketing|
Pullulanase is produced from Bacillus licheniformis by deep fermentation. It can be widely used in beer, starch sugar, monosodium glutamate, alcohol, and other industries. Pullulan enzyme is a thermally stable debranching enzyme (cotyl-1, 6-glucosidase) applied at pH. It can hydrolyze the pentyl-1, 6-d-glycoside bonds in the liquefied starch to produce the straight chain polysaccharides containing thee-1, 4-d-glycoside bonds. It can act on amylopectin quickly and effectively, and cooperate with other enzymes (saccharifying enzyme, amylase of fungus) efficiently, so as to accelerate the reaction speed and increase the content of glucose and maltose. pullulanase assay is also tested on Shingenzyme.
The product is a brown liquid.
Product specification: liquid, 1000u/ml and 2000u/ml
Pullulanase Work Conditions
Temperature: temperature between 40 ℃ ~ 65 ℃, the optimum temperature is 55 ℃ ~ 60 ℃.
PH value: it is applicable to the pH range from 4.0 to 7.0, and the most suitable range is 4.2 to 4.8.
Pullulanase Use Method
- During the process of glucose production, Pullulanase is used in the saccharification process together with the saccharification enzyme. The use of Pullulanase increases the yield of glucose by reducing the content of oligosaccharides and can reduce the amount of saccharification enzyme.
- In the production of maltose, Pullulanase and β-amylase are required to cooperate. Pullulanase enzymeimproves the rate of maltose and reduces the number of branched oligosaccharides, which can produce maltose syrup with 70% content.
- The application of Pullulanase in the beer industry to produce dry beer can reduce the content of dextrin. Adding this enzyme in the saccharification process can improve the saccharification effect and shorten the saccharification time. The added amount of this product is about 10~50ml/t wort (enzyme activity is measured in 1000 units).
- The application of Pullulanase in improving starch can increase the content of amylose. And change the abdominal, anti-digestive and solubility of starch to different degrees. As the most suitable addition amount at the start point of small dose experiment, 0.6-2.0l /t raw material (enzyme activity is measured in 1000 units) is recommended, which will be maintained for 6~12 hours under the most suitable conditions.
- Other industries: Pullulanase can be added in the saccharification steps of monosodium glutamate, alcohol, vinegar, and soy sauce to reduce residual dextrin and improve the utilization rate of raw materials. As the most suitable addition amount at the start point of small dose experiment, 0.1-0.3l /t raw materials are recommended.
Pullulanase Packaging and Storage
The product is packaged in a non-toxic plastic bucket, 25kg/ barrel. This product is a biologically active substance, should be placed in low temperature, dry place, and avoid direct sunlight. This product allows a small amount of precipitation, stirring evenly will not affect the efficiency of use. The product has a shelf life of 6 months under 15 degrees Celsius and under low temperature.
Enzymes are proteins that can cause allergies or allergic reactions in certain people. Prolonged contact may cause discomfort in the skin, eyes, and nasal mucosa. Therefore, any overflow, even a small overflow should be cleaned up in time. Wash the enzyme solution immediately on the skin or eyes with water and seek guidance from a specialist.
Matters Needing Attention
- Avoid inhalation and avoid contact with mucous membrane during use. If there is any contact, flush with water in time.
- After the original packaging unsealed, please use as soon as possible, the rest should be sealed at low temperature (below 25 ℃).
- The product shall be kept away from rain and sun exposure during storage and transportation, and shall not be mixed with hazardous substances.