|3.1.2020||Posted by bipackaging under Business Products & Services|
Plastic tube is one of the most common packaging containers made of LDPE, HDPE, pp…etc.
The structures of cosmetic tube packaging are: Mono-layer, 2-layer, 3-layer and 5 layers. The diameter of plastic tubes are about: 13, 13.5, 16, 17, 19, 22, 25, 30, 35, 38, 40, 45, 48, 50, 55, 60 for round tubes, and while for Oval Tube, they are 16, 19, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50. The volume of round plastic tube ranges 2-400ml, and oval tube ranges from 20ml to 180ml. The production flow of plastic tube is extrusion, heading, offset/silk scrren, hot stamping, cap injection, capping, packing, warehouse.
The mechanical performance of plastic tube has below characteristics: impact resistance, puncture resistance, flexibility, tensile strength above 10Mpa, and chemical stablility which shows in below aspects:
1 .Plastic tube is resistant to water at room temperature
- Plastic tube is resistant to most types of dilute acids.
- Generally speaking, a plastic tube is resistant to alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, and esters.
- The affection of halogen at room temperature is very slight.
- At room temperature, it will have a certain degree of expansion during exposure to aromatic hydrocarbons, aliphatic hydrocarbons, and halogen hydrocarbons.
- Plastic tube will slightly absorbs oil, so mineral oil and essential oil will be volatilized by polyethylene.
- Plastic tube would crack under the influence of stress cracking agents, such as detergents, soaps, oils, fats, alkali metal hydroxides..etc.
- Weather resistance: Under the action of ultraviolet light and high energy radiation, it will degrade in the air, discoloration, surface cracking or even embrittlement, which result in loss of strength or value of use. So in order to avoid above issue, weather resistant formula, ie adding UV absorber, light shielding agent, Or a light quencher..etc should be adopted. b), barrier: the excellent barrier to water vapor transmission, higher the density, stronger the barrier properties.
- Hygenic performance: in accordance with food hygiene standards, non-toxic, tasteless, direct contact with cosmetics, foods, and medicines.
- Molding properties: extrudability; easy heat sealing; good thermal stability, good fluidity, and excellent molding properties (can be used in any common plastic molding process).
B.I. packaging mainly specializes in Fragrance packaging and cosmetics packaging with more than 20 years’ experience. Welcome to contact us for more information.