Main Advantages of Grp + Carborundum Stair Nosing
|7.12.2019||Posted by xcwjc under Advertising & Marketing|
- Light weight – an important factor in structural design considerations, has a great negative effect on load-bearing capacity such as bridges, multi-storey car parks, viaducts and so on, greatly prolonging the service life of the original structural design.
- High wear resistance – can resist high hardness, high strength wear of objects. It can easily grind steel, marble and other hard objects without damage.
- Mildew Resistance – Cured GRP + Carborundum Stair nosingslippery strips are resistant to most fungi and can be used in harsh tropical conditions.
- Long service life – GRP + Carborundum Stair nosing internal grinding material, silicon carbide and mixed matrix have strong chemical stability;
- Base surface is not affected by the outside world – this product has excellent anti-skid and wear-resistant effect under various conditions, such as rainwater, oil pollution and other complex mixed conditions;
- Chemical resistance – long immersion with various chemicals has no effect on the product.
- Good flexural properties – good tensile and flexural strength, not easy to break.
The main uses of GRP + Carborundum Stair nosing are as follows:
- Protect the base surface from damage.
- Prevent people from falling down stairs and ramps
- It can decorate the base surface and play an aesthetic role.
- Wet, smooth, greasy and specially protected places and articles requiring anti-slip.
- Skateboards, scooters, treadmills, fitness machines, lathes and printer pedals, passages and steps on buses;
- kindergartens, schools, swimming pools, nursing homes, stations, subway stations, wharfs, hotels, clubs, kitchens, toilets, sports grounds, fitness and recreation rooms, elevator entrance, pedestrian slopes, etc.
Wuyi xiongchang Hardware Manufacturing Co., Ltd was incorporated in March 2001 to manufacture and market high-quality tactile ground surface indicators for the vision impaired. For over 15 years this organization has been a leader in the field of tactile indicators. RFQ today!