How do I fix error 6000 on my Canon printer?
|20.7.2019||Posted by James Burke under Elektronika, Počítače|
How do I fix 6000 on my Canon printer ? The printers manufactured by Canon are the most appreciated & best selling device in today’s market. It allows users to print efficiently from the particular desired place as required by them. It is a very user-friendly printer that can complete each and every print job commanded in their day to day life, but sometimes you will get errors in it. Error 6000 is very common in Canon printers.
Restarting or Restarting your printer might help in resolving Canon printer error code 6000. Follow the step by step process below to do the same.
- In the first step, unplug your printer from the power switch, and wait for some time.
- Then, reconnect the power cord of your printer and turn it on.
- Again, press and hold the “Power” button for a few seconds. Then press the “Stop” button twice.
- Repeat the same procedure at least two or more times.
- Then you have to release the Power button slowly and carefully.
- In the last step, press the “Stop” button four times.
This process will definitely resolve your issue. But if you are still facing the same error with your Canon printer , then you need immediate support for diagnosing your device by any certified technician.
Get live chat support simply by visiting our Printer Technical Support website which is 24/7 available. Simply dial our Canon Customer Service Number + 1-888-883-9839 . We have highly qualified and experienced desktop support engineers who provide assistance through call, live chat, email, and remote access. Our technicians use the latest remote access software including Zendesk, Any desk, etc.