Corn, sorghum, soybean, grain thresher/sheller tips
|16.5.2019||Posted by yanghm under Advertising & Marketing|
The Multi-Functional Corn, Sorghum, Soybean, Grain Thresher/Sheller has the characteristics of simple operation and low energy consumption so that more farmer associates can be freed from the heavy corn threshing physical labor. Today, we will introduce the use of
Multi-Functional Corn, Sorghum, Soybean, Grain Thresher/Sheller.
Corn, sorghum, soybean, grain thresher/sheller tips:
1. Because the working environment of the thresher is relatively bad, first of all, it is necessary to carry out safety operation education for the personnel who participate in the operation, so that the operating procedures and safety common sense, such as the sleeves should be tight, the masks and protective glasses should be worn.
2. Before use, you must carefully check whether the rotating parts are innocent and collision-free, whether the adjustment mechanism is normal, whether the safety facilities are complete or not, and ensure that there are no impurities in the machine, and the lubricating oil parts should be filled with lubricating oil.
3. The working site should be cleaned before starting the machine. Do not put any debris that is not related to threshing; children should be prohibited from playing on the side of the site to avoid accidents.
4. When working, the corn cob should be evenly fed, and the stones, sticks and other hard objects should be prevented from feeding into the machine.
5. The joint of the rotating belt should be firm. It is strictly forbidden to pick up the belt when the machine is running or touch the rotating part with any object.