Knowledge of galvanized coil sheet
|15.5.2019||Posted by juniperqq under Advertising & Marketing|
Galvanizing refers to the surface treatment technology of plating a layer of zinc on the surface of metals, alloys or other materials to play a beautiful and rust-proof role. The main method used is hot galvanizing. Galvanizing can be divided into hot galvanizing and electric galvanizing. Compared to other metals, zinc is a relatively inexpensive and easily plated metal, widely used to protect steel, especially from atmospheric corrosion, and for decoration. So Wave Type Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet price is not very expensive.
Features of electro galvanization:
1. Good corrosion resistance, combined with careful and uniform, difficult to be corrosive gas or liquid into the interior.
2. As the zinc layer is relatively pure, it is not easy to be corroded in acid or alkali environment, effectively protecting the steel body.
3. Chromic acid passivation after the formation of a variety of colors can be selected according to customer preferences, galvanized beautiful and generous, with decorative.
4. Zinc coating has good ductility, in a variety of bending, handling impact are not easy to fall off.
Advantages of hot dip galvanized steel coil for sale:
1. Low cost of treatment: the cost of rust prevention of hot-dip galvanized coil is lower than that of other paint coatings;
2. Durable: in the suburban environment, the standard galvanized coil rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; In urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust barrier can be maintained for 20 years without repair;
3. Good reliability: hot galvanized coil galvanized layer and steel metallurgy, become a part of the surface of the steel, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4. Coating toughness: galvanized layer can withstand mechanical damage in the process of transport and use;
5. Comprehensive protection: each part of the plating can be coated with zinc, even in the sharp Angle, depression and hiding places can be fully protected;
6. Save time and effort: the galvanized process is faster than other coating construction method and can avoid the installation on the site painting time required.
7. The initial cost is low: in general, the cost of hot-dip zinc than other protective coating is lower, the reason is very simple, another protective coating such as sand painting is a labor-intensive process, whereas the process of hot dip zinc for high mechanized construction.
8. Simple and convenient inspection: the hot-dip zinc layer of hot-dip galvanized coil plate can be visually measured and simple non-destructive coating thickness test
9. Reliability: the specification of hot dip zinc is generally in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461, which limits its minimum zinc layer thickness, so its rust-proof period and performance are reliable and predictable.