Úvodní stránka » Advertising & Marketing » China Diesel Motor Multi-Crop Paddy Wheat Rice Thresher 125 operation requirements
China Diesel Motor Multi-Crop Paddy Wheat Rice Thresher 125 operation requirements
|22.3.2019||Posted by yanghuim under Advertising & Marketing|
In order to better use the China Diesel Motor Multi-Crop Paddy Wheat Rice Thresher 125, what are the operational requirements for using the equipment during the operation?
- After the dry running time of the rice-wheat thresher reaches the specified requirements, the material should be fed in small batches for trial operation. If there is any problem, it should be stopped for inspection and adjustment, and the normal operation can be carried out after meeting the requirements.
- When the material is fed, the rice-wheat result part must be filled into the feeding port first, and the proper amount, uniform and continuous feeding should be maintained. If the humidity is too high or rainy, the feeding amount should be appropriately reduced.
- If there are rice and wheat fruit blowing out during the operation, the upper and lower positions of the main fan should be changed; if the peanut fruit jumps out, the position of the fruit board should be adjusted.
- If the cleaning is not clean during the operation, the fan speed can be increased or the wind baffle can be lowered; if the entrainment loss occurs during the cleaning, the fan speed can be reduced and the wind baffle can be adjusted.
- Adjust the gap between the hobbing and the bottom of the screen when the net is removed. If the gap between the hobbing and the bottom of the screen is large, it will easily cause the picking.
- When the drum is clogged during operation, check the amount of feed, the humidity of the peanuts, the tightness of the V-belt, and the power supply voltage.
- When the automatic bagging device is used, when the rice-wheat is automatically filled, the diverter plate should be moved in time to prevent clogging.
- During the operation, the bolts of each part should be inspected frequently, and it is found that the looseness should be stopped and tightened in time.