How does the width of geomembrane affect the construction quality?
|15.3.2019||Posted by wslgeosynthetics under Advertising & Marketing|
In anti-seepage engineering, HDPE geomembrane is the most important anti-seepage data, it is very important to select excellent geomembrane for anti-seepage engineering.Width is an important target of geomembrane, wider width can bring many advantages to impervious engineering.For projects with large paving area, such as tailings dam or transpiration sugar, in addition, geo – membrane materials with wide width should be selected.
In the anti-seepage engineering, the most likely leakage point is the welding place of geotechnical composition data.The wider the width of the geomembrane is, the less welding seams will occur during the practical welding construction. The less the welding seams are, the smaller the possibility of leakage will be. For the anti-seepage engineering, the higher the safety coefficient will be.
In addition, the increase in the width of geomembrane and the reduction of the weld also bring two other favorable conditions for the anti-seepage project.One is to reduce the lap loss during welding construction: compared with the waterproof geomembrane with a width of 8 meters and the geomembrane with a width of 7 meters, the theoretical loss rate can be reduced by 14%, which is conducive to the reduction of project cost.Another point is that because of the reduction of the weld, the time and labor required for welding will also be reduced, and then be able to reduce the construction cycle of the anti-seepage project, and the corresponding human capital.This advantage in some of the strict requirements of the project period of large – scale anti – seepage project is particularly significant.
The following is to introduce the key to the construction of geofilm rubble:
(1) The presence of gravel and paving must have a person responsible for the whole management; Professional supervision engineers are required to supervise the whole construction process.
(2) Rules for gravel transport vehicles are limited to the dedicated gravel passage with the thickness of more than 80CITI and steel plates, and the geotextile membrane and construction shall be carried out within the regular time period;
(3) Gravel paving only allows crawler mechanical vehicles to construct on the gravel layer with a thickness of not less than 60cm, and no other mechanical vehicles are allowed to enter;
(4) It is necessary to strictly control the height (not more than 50cm from the anti-seepage layer), and rough operation is strictly prohibited;
(5) It is necessary to strengthen the control of the quality of gravel (particle size), in the unloading and paving process of strict inspection, once found in the extra-large particle size stones or any other debris that may damage the rough surface geomembrane, it is necessary to completely remove.