Classification of diamond resin grinding wheels and their respective uses
|10.10.2018||Posted by juniperqq under Advertising & Marketing|
Diamond resin cheap metal grinding disc is a kind of grinding wheel which combines resin with diamond. This kind of grinding wheel can increase its strength when cutting, and can effectively control the cutting effect. It is more suitable for grinding and cutting some metal products.
Diamond resin high efficient metal abrasive disc has high hardness, high strength, strong grinding ability, good heat resistance, but the production is complex, and the process cycle is long. It is mainly used for grinding high and hard alloy, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle cemented carbide, non-metallic minerals, concrete cutting operations. Such as cemented carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, stone and so on.
Diamond resin China grinding abrasive disc can be selected according to the product type: parallel grinding wheel, parallel belt arc grinding wheel, double-sided concave grinding wheel, double-sided bevel grinding wheel, bowl-shaped grinding wheel, etc.
According to the classification, the use is different.
- Parallel arc China high efficient grinding disc: it is mainly used for forming and grinding of cemented carbide and circular arc surface grinding.
- Parallel grinding wheel: mainly used for external grinding and machining of hard alloy.
- bowl grinding wheel: mainly used for grinding carbide tools, high-speed steel cutting tools, and milling.
- double bevel edge cheap grinding disc: mainly used for grinding and grinding of carbide gear hob and thread tool.
- double sided concave grinding wheel: mainly used for grinding measuring tools and coreless grinding machine.