How does the Agitator ore milling equipment Work?
|12.6.2018||Posted by Richarder under Nezařazené|
Among so many ore milling equipments, the agitator type flotation separator plays an important role in the ore beneficiation production line.
The agitator ore milling equipment or separator works as a kind of air self-suction ore milling equipment which is good at the separation of non-ferrous metals and non-metal minerals. The complete workflow of the agitator ore milling equipment is as follow:
1. As the impeller rotates, the pulp in the groove gets to the impeller blade from the periphery to the bottom.
2. At the same time, the low pressure air reaches the same position via the hollow shaft and the air distributor of the impeller.
3. After the pulp is fully mixed with the air between the blades, it is pushed upswept out of the upper half of the impeller, and then arrives into the whole groove with the help of the stators steady flow and redirection.
4. When the bubbles rise to the foam stability region, they flow from the overflow weir via the enrichment foam zone into the bubble groove.
5. Part of the pulp flows toward the lower half of the impeller and is mixed after stirred by the impeller to form the mineralization bubble. The rest of the pulp flows to the next groove until it becomes eventual tailings.
According to our experts, the argali alteration during the mixing process won’t happen to our agitator ore milling equipment, thus realizing high separating efficiency. The ore milling equipment has adopted the advanced manufacturing technology which can prolong the service life of the equipment.