structure design and function of vertical roller mill
|24.11.2017||Posted by onlysunny under Nezařazené|
Vertical roller mill is the key equipment of flour milling, especially suitable for the material after second times of being crushed. Vertical mill is widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, chemical fertilizers, ferrous non-ferrous metals processing, glass ceramics and other production industries. Vertical roller mill is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials. According to the processing technology, vertical mill can be divided into two kinds of grinding methods: dry and wet grinding and grinding.
What is the main structure of vertical roller mill?
Vertical roller mill is mainly composed of feeding part, discharging part, rotating part, transmission part and other main parts. Vertical mill main engine includes cylinder block, cylinder sleeve, bearing, transmission parts, transmission gear, belt pulley, triangle belt and so on. The transmission part is made up of reducer, pinion, motor, electronic control, etc..
What is the design and function of vertical mill?
1. The spindle bearing is improved, and the original sliding bearing is replaced. This will reduce friction, and energy consumption, and start grinding easier.
2. Keep the end cover structure of the ordinary grinder, with large caliber inlet and outlet, large processing capacity.
3. The feeding device has the advantages of simple structure and separating device.
4. Vertical mill running smoothly, reduce downtime, improve production efficiency.
5. The capacity and fineness can be adjusted by adjusting the diameter of the ball.
6. The shape of the product is two, most of which are round.